07:48

A Week of Instagram #11

You can follow me on instagram HERE

Starting from top left:
1. A photo I took from bed this morning- green tea, blogging and my gorgeous view
2. Chicken salad on a dinner date with my friend on Friday night
3. Amazing nakd bars! My new favourite wheat free snack
4. A collage of all the incredible things I've done over the Easter holidays
5. Wheat free granola and yoghurt
6. A gorgeous Chicken salad in Bella Italia with my boyfriend
7. A shot from my cousins wedding
8. A picture of me and my beautiful mummy!
9. Some backstage shots from my modelling day

Morning lovelies!! What an absolutely beautiful Sunday morning we're having here in Manchester! I just can't get over how amazing the weather has been recently, and fingers crossed it remains lovely throughout summer- but knowing our luck it will start raining as soon as my exams are over and I actually have freedom back in my life!! 

This was a very mixed week for me! Firstly, I found out that I have been accepted onto a month long placement as a fashion buyer at the House of Fraser head office in London, which was some lovely welcome news after finding out that along with my preexisting allergies to monosodium glutamate and artificial sweeteners, I am also allergic to wheat, potatoes and bananas, so I have had to have a huge diet overhaul (which explains why my instagram is so food related this week!)

On Easter Sunday, me and my family drove over to Sheffield for my cousins wedding which was such a lovely day and after my very long and unsuccessful hunt for a dress (read my ootd post HERE), the dress I finally chose was perfect and I had such a great Easter weekend. (Plus there was the added bonus that lent was finally over and I could indulge in the absolute heaven than is chocolate again!!)

Overall my Easter holidays have been incredible and it makes me sad to think they're over and exams are just around the corner, but I have lots of exciting prospects and holidays lined up so fingers crossed the summer months will be just as amazing.

Leave your comments below and let me know what you've been up to this week, I love hearing from you all and always try to reply to as many of you as possible! I'd also love it if you'd follow me on bloglovin, and don't forget to check out my twitter and instagram!


SHARE:

28 comments

  1. Very lovely photos! I believe you had a wonderful week!xx

    http://rolessummerfling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to a wedding too last week, you looked great in your outfit.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks :) thankyou for popping by and commenting xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos !!! x

    http://fashionsaturday.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love these photos! It's a shame about the allergies but you seem to have adjusted quite well - the food looks so good!! x

    The Chaotic Dreamer | Music + Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a big change to make but i already feel so much better for it! thanks for stopping by and commenting xx

      Delete
  5. I love nakd bars they are so yummy :) x

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know theyre so nice i cant believe ive never tried them before! xx

      Delete
  6. Oh wow that view from your window is stunning!! Loving the wedding dress as well :) x

    Katy | Little Miss Katy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thankyou, im so obsessed with my view!! xx

      Delete
  7. Hey Amy, just read your sweet comment on my blog ( doubledippingblog.com ) love your blog too! Your apartment has such a gorgeous view! I can't wait to move into mine next week!
    xx
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks lovely! ooh thats so exciting good luck with the move xx

      Delete
  8. Sorry to both you, but how do you get your links to be pictures? For example your Instagram link to be the logo of instagram? I've been trying for hours and i just cant figure it out? Please could you tell me how to do it? x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww its no trouble at all.. i just wish i could help you! i added those a few months back and now i cant for the life of me remember how i did it! sorry! xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Laura, Are you using blogger? (I can probably help more if its Wordpress) but there should be like a 'hyperlink' button somewhere, or in the image widget details (tweet me if I can help more @kelstagram_

      Delete
    3. ahh thankyou for being able to help! xx

      Delete
  9. Beautiful photos, Love it!

    Xx Lisa

    http://www.elisabethsmusthaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos:)

    Thanks for your comment on my blog:)

    xoxo Nadine
    www.myclassicwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Amy! I'm coming over from Finding My Everday Happy. Love this post! Your view is killer!! I'm so sorry to hear about your new allergies! I've been cutting out different foods trying to see if any of them trigger my migraines. It's so hard when so many of them are things you eat everyday. Best wishes and lots of love! Holly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou for such a lovely comment!! i used to get horrendous migraines, so im hoping to see the symptoms vastly improve after a few weeks without these foods! xx

      Delete
  12. Your blog looks so nice! Congratulations on your placement! How did you apply/ what was the process? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou so much!! i have been emailing companies like crazy and eventually they just got back to me about it! it's so hard to get placements in this industry so i feel so lucky! if you're looking for one, literally email and ring every single company you can and just hope for the best! most also run two month internships over the summer for people going into their last year of uni, so i will be applying for those next year! xx

      Delete

© Amy Elizabeth | Manchester Heath and Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig