16:59

All Aboard the Boohoo Bus

Hello lovely readers! Firstly what an absolutely beautiful weekend we are having! I just can't get enough of this sun it's so gorgeous (but really hard to motivate yourself to revise!), Why is it that life always seems to bring its heat waves at prime revision times?! Today, I decided the weather was just too gorgeous to stay in working all day, so I nipped out on a revision break to visit the Boohoo bus in Manchester's piccadilly gardens, and what a fun revision break it was!

Boohoo situated their amazing "Boohoo bus" in Manchester over the weekend in order to help them gain votes to win "Best online retailer" in Lorraine's High Street Fashion Awards, so make sure you pop on over to boohoo's website where you can find all the details of how to vote!

The downstairs of the bus featured some of their new clothes and styles for summer, and I found some gorgeous really cheap beach dresses that I cannot wait to order online. Flat screen televisions were blasting out summer music and showcasing more of boohoo's summer range, whilst accessories and shoes were showcased on shelving built into the sides of the bus. Upstairs there was a free nail parlour where you could sit, relax and enjoy a nail art manicure completely for free! I decided to go for the "half moon" design and chose watermelon pastel colours for something fresh, summery and fun! The free goodies did not stop here however, as I also received a goody bag on my way out. 

I had such a great time, so thank you so much to Boohoo for having me!

Leave your comments below as I love hearing from you all, and I would also love it if you would follow THIS LINK and vote for my blog in the best new beauty blog category! I am currently running a giveaway where you can win Benefit's "Porefessional" and more, so make sure you enter it HERE. I'd also love it if you'd follow me on bloglovin and don't forget to check out my twitter and instagram


SHARE:

35 comments

  1. Nice post! I've always heard positive things about boohoo. I've never ordered from them, but they are an online store that I would consider at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend them they do great clothes and it's really reasonably priced too! xx

      Delete
  2. So glad you commented on my blog so I could take a gander through yours! I love it so much and I do have to admit i've done some stalking as well haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you're welcome! thankyou so much for such a lovely comment xx

      Delete
  3. Also gave you a follow on bloglovin and instagram! Would love a follow back xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks lovely, i already follow you on bloglovin but will follow your instagram now xx

      Delete
  4. I LOVE boohoo, my favourite place to order from!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive only recently started ordering but they are fast becoming one of my favourites! xx

      Delete
  5. I've got to admit, although I've had some good stuff from boohoo, i always forget to look when i'm online shopping! great post amy, great blog to be honest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I MUST go there sometime! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. youre welcome lovely, thanks for commenting xx

      Delete
  7. I love Boohoo and had no idea they were doing this?! I live so close to Manchester so I wish I'd known sooner. Looks like you had a lovely time and it's made me desperate for a Boohoo shopping spree :') Have a lovely day xx

    http://whatkatylouisedidnext.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw it was great its a shame you missed it! thanks for your lovely comment xx

      Delete
  8. The bus looks so cool! I would've had a field day on there!! :)
    LouLovesbeauty
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i loved it! i need to create a wardrobe like this in my car haha! xx

      Delete
  9. omg! I wish we had this in canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww it's a shame there is nothing similar! xx

      Delete
  10. wow really want to meet beauty bus someday. never met them >.<

    ReplyDelete
  11. thats a really great opportunity for this brand, and it seems like you enjoyed yourself, too. your nails are really cool :)
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree, it was great promotion from them and i had a fantastic time! thanks lovely xx

      Delete
  12. Fab post - love the nails, the design is awesome!! I've checked Boohoo out before, need to shift my butt first to fit in some of the clothes :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww dont be silly im sure youll look amazing in their clothes!! xxx

      Delete
  13. I have never actually ordered from Boohoo before, but their stuff always looks so great. I might have to order something for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so cool that the mani was completely free - sounds like the perfect revision break :) xx

    www.lulabelloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was such a great little break! thankyou for your comment xx

      Delete
  15. I love Boohoo! Definitely one of my favourite online shops to order from.. I wish they did something like that here in New Zealand (or one of our retailers did.. would be so cool)!

    Love the mani you got as well, so pretty!


    www.babyrebelblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! aww it's a shame they dont! xx

      Delete
  16. Those nails are so lovely! So jealous, looks like you had a fab time! Love your blog!

    www.girlonthemoon.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that nail colour and the Boohoo bus looked fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is such a cool marketing idea. Very creative! I love how your nails turned out, Im loving the semi moon trend.

    xx
    CourtneyLa Belle Sirene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its really original isnt it! it was such good fun xxx

      Delete

© Amy Elizabeth | Manchester Heath and Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig